Wednesday 23 March 2011

Liebster Blog Award

Another award, I can't say I'm suprised, I am wonderful... I couldn't resist saying that! No, really, Thank You Bruce, I'm honoured.



This is the Liebster Blog Award, for bloggers with less than 300 followers (I have 82 now!).

I must now pass this on to some fellow bloggers, all of whom are just as wonderful as myself! I've stopped emailing reciepients of awards as some people aren't too bothered about them and I hate to hassle, all the bloggers named above are readers of this blog, so if you see your name, do a little dance!


Rocket Originals
Cheese Straws & Unsweet Tea
Land Girl 1980
Bake Do and Mend
Miss B's Daydreams
Porcelina's World
Tickety Boo Tupney

Right then folks, I must get outside now and do some digging whilst keeping an eye out for another courier.
I'll be back tomorrow or Friday with some shockingly fantastic news... If everything goes to plan!

Speak soon my lovelies

Jennie xx

1 comment: