Wednesday 8 May 2013

I'm Back... Again!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Mornin' Ducklettes!


It's been far too long, and I've missed you all so very much. I had every intention of writing, then something would come up. So I'm just going to do a quick run-down of the main events in the past three months:

My Uncle B. passed away.
I had a virus thingy (dizziness, light headedness and a feeling of flying...).
Ma had the virus thingy.
I finally finished the knitting of my middy, long story but I found some wool. Just need to sew it up now!
The sun shone in Wales - It does happen!
The fallen willow is still alive! We were ready to chop it up when buds appeared... Very lucky tree! We just have to right it now... Any volunteers?
I found some long-lost fabric.
I almost missed V.E. Day... I'm not good with dates!
I changed the address of the blog to jenniecharm.blogspot.com - Much easier for me to remember!

Anyway, there are more things, but those can be covered in seperate posts.

I've signed up to Blog Lovin' - Something is happening with Google, and everyone on the blogs are signing up, so I have too... Should maybe find out what's happening? Not sure if that link at the top will do anything, but they told me to put it there!

So, I'll be back. I really do have some gossip to share. Not least some of the trips out - A really not so good day (quite pricey too) and a trip which has me giddy with joy!

Speak soon

Jennie xx

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! Sorry to hear about your Uncle. Look forward to hearing more about those adventures soon!

    ReplyDelete