Monday 22 November 2010

One Lovely Blog Award x 2

Well my dearies, I was thrilled to bits to find I'd been given the "One Lovely Blog" award by The Butterfly Balcony - I did jump around screaming, I must confess! So I was taking a few days to think of the bloggers who will receive this award from me, then I discovered this afternoon, I have been given this award again! This time from Lady Cherry Loves - More screaming!

Thank you both, I am absolutely delighted.

First up, the rules: 

1. Accept the award. Post it on your blog along with the name of the person who awarded it along with a link to their blog.
2. Pay it forward to 15 other bloggers that you have recently discovered.
3. Contact those bloggers and let them know they've been chosen.


I'm going to pass this on to the following bloggers, I know there aren't 15, but I'm bending the rules, I'm a bad like that!...

Tickety Boo Tupney - Wonderful blog with lovely knitting & outfit posts

Lady Lyburnum - Her post on Thanksgiving has tempted me into making a pie with the pumpkin sat on my worktop!

Eclectic Ephemera - This man seems to know what's going on, when I'm so clueless!

Bake Do And Mend - Because this lady is stunningly beautiful and this post made me face up and be honest about my own hearing

Thank you again, Wendy and Cherry, for my first and second blog award in a matter of 10 days!

I hope you're all having a wonderful day, speak soon

Jenny xx

7 comments:

  1. My first award; thanks ever so much!

    Here's wishing you a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats with your TWO (!!!) Awards and Ta very much for mine, miss! Thanking you ever so!
    Tuppy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, thank you so much Jenny. And what a lovely comment, you've made me a bit weepy :) Thank you so much
    G x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo! I've just put two and two together, are you THE Miss Jennifer who creates those wonderful sweaters that I've seen for sale on Ebay? If so I love your knitting! Have always wanted to own one of your jumpers, they're stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gemima - Thank you, that's me! I'm not finding the time for knitting at the moment, so my Mama has taken over the orders (she gets paid, it's not slave labour!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your awards! I can totally see why you've been awarded them in fact, I'd like to give you one myself. I'm a new follower but I must say, I do love your blog and look forward to reading more from you. Stop over at my blog and accept your award! http://sailingoveracardboardsea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete